This term has been light on the workload and there have been some evenings when I'm quite perplexed at having nothing to do. No chapter to read, nothing to write, no Powerpoint to prepare, what's a full time editor/part-time graduate school girl to do?
- Decorate, organize apartment. (Boxes hidden in closets do not equal unpacked)
- Dedicate more time to this bloggy thing
- Watch all of the Harry Potter movies (I stopped at #4)
- Volunteer more with GOTR, Back on my Feet or one of the many organizations that collaborate with ETS. I've been very blessed in life and need to connect with my community
- Train for 2011 Philadelphia Marathon August--November
- Explore other areas of fitness outside of running. I've heard of these things called 'bikes'.
- Read fiction books- for fun-- any recommendations?
- Reconnect with friends, be social and spontaneous again
I have to thank my family for dealing with a very stressed and edgy daughter/sister/aunt while always being supportive. I'm surprised my mom still has her hearing after the hours of bitchin' I did during my drive home from classes. I thank my friends for allowing me to go into hiding for 10 weeks at time. I thank my bosses for not firing me for blatant abuse of resources and for providing the flexibility to leave early several times a week for two years. I promise to use this fancy book-learnin' for good.